Information We CollectThe application offers a variety of products and services that are together referred to as “the Products and Services.” If you choose to use the Products or Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on our user interfaces, including on shareiiit.com. Once you register on shareiiit.com, you are no longer anonymous to us. We collect and store the following information:
- contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address;
- financial information delivered to the application from PayPal™ upon paying for the application;
- automatic information, such as computer sign-on data, browser type, browser language, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our user interfaces and ad data. Like many websites, we use identifiers such as “cookies” and Web beacons to obtain this automatic information.
- discussion board posts and other messages, including your correspondence with us. Our communications will include notices about your account (for example, change in password or payment method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with the Company and you receive them as part of the Company membership. If you or your store’s customers do not want to receive our emailed newsletters, other promotional announcements or non-transactional communications, simply use your account name and password to access the control panel on the Product and disable any email notifications sent to you or your customers; and
- general information regarding the Products or Services that you have registered to receive.
- credit card information and billing addresses.
Our Use of Your InformationWe use your personal information to:
- provide and improve our Products and Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Products or Services;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers and events to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
Web BeaconsWe use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about usage of shareiiit.com and user interaction with emails from shareiiit.com. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, we may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify shareiiit.com when you click on a link in the email that directs you to shareiiit.com. The Company uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Product and email communications. The Company may use information from Web beacons in combination with data about users to provide you with information about the Products and Services.
AddressesWhen you visit shareiiit.com, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate shareiiit.com. We also collect your IP address when you log into our Products and Services as part of our security features.
Third Party CookiesWe occasionally engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from users of the Company’s user interfaces, including our websit. We also may use other third-party cookies to track the performance of our advertisements. The information provided to third parties includes no personal information, but this information may be re-associated with personal information after we receive it.
- service providers who support our business operations and assist in delivering our Products or Services to our users (these service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us; and
- law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or counteract illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of law, or as otherwise required by law.